Car Window Tinting
Are you looking to enhance the overall look and function of your vehicle? Have you ever thought about tinting your windows? Adding film tints to your windows can make for a fabulous aftermarket upgrade. In addition to looking elegant, tinted windows can also fortify your vehicle in the case of an accident and protect against harmful UV rays.
The team of auto-upgrade experts at Jim D's Body Shop has been fitting film tints on vehicles of all kinds for years. We have the professional tools and techniques needed to give you strong and seamless results that will last for years to come.
To find out more about what tints could do for your vehicle, or to set up an assessment with our team today, give us a call at (269) 782-2728.Call us Today
The Benefits of Automotive Window Tinting
Have you ever wondered why so many vehicles have tinted windows? It’s because the benefits are endless!
Here are a few reasons to tint your car windows:
Vehicle Window Tinting Assessment
Before we can build you the perfect tint films, we must first get an idea of your goals for the installation. There are a variety of laws surrounding the darkness of the tint, depending on the type of vehicle you have. The assessment process will give us an opportunity to get all of these small details out of the way.
We will then be able to provide you with a detailed estimate for the overall cost of the installation and how long it will take to complete.
Car Window Tinting: How It’s Done
Auto glass tinting can be broken down into the following steps:
- Consultation: we will help you choose a film tint depending on your vehicle and the level of darkness you wish to achieve.
- Preparation: we will clean the outside of your windows to remove any dirt and debris.
- Measuring and Cutting: we will measure the size of your windows and cut the film from a master roll using a specialized cutting machine.
- Peel Board: we will place the film on a glass “peel board” to cut the finer details and shape.
- Installation: we will install the film onto the interior surface of the window and release the film’s liner as we apply it to the window.
- Final Inspection: we will squeegee any bubbles or excess solution under the film, removing any imperfections.